Alternative Translite artwork of the classic Medieval Madness art redrawn in my own style. Officially licensed from Williams!
- 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in an Medieval Madness machine, or a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing). Looks beautiful when backlit!
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-Printed on High-quality flexible translite material.
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Designed to fit ALL Medieval Madness pinball machines (including the remake), and also 90’s WMS/Bally-sized LED Translite Frames
I asked for a lot of feedback from Medieval Madness fans before starting. It was suggested that I illustrate the Six Kings of each of the Castles you destroy in the game. The Earl of Ego, Sir Psycho, Francois De Grimm, Lord Howard Hurtz, the Duke of Bourbon, and of course, Payne! It was also suggested that I add a bunch of tributes to Monty Python’s Holy Grail, so I snuck in as many as I could. Overall, the general feedback was that they wanted to see something more colorful, light-hearted, and fun than the original backglass art, which was created by the legendary pinball artists, Greg Freres and John Youssi.
This is my most detailed and time-consuming alternate Backglass so far (I’ve also designed one for Attack From Mars, and another for Monster Bash). Medieval Madness is a highly respected and coveted pinball game, and I wanted to put everything I had into this to pay it the respect it deserved. I hope fans of the game are satisfied!
This video shows the difference between the Acrylic Backglass and Translite:
Thicker than most Factory Translites!
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by SpotlightDisplays.com – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
INSTALL and REVIEW of my Translites and SideBlades by Cary Hardy:
How to install my Alternate Translite:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)