Alternative Acrylic Backglass artwork of the classic Medieval Madness Backglass created by Brian Allen. Officially licensed from Williams!
- Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
- Double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
- Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in a Medieval Madness Classic and Remake machine, or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED TO ONLY 250 ever.
- Shipping is $25, due to the large size and extra padding needed to securely ship.
- NOTE: Please allow 2 weeks shipping, due to increased printing and processing time.
I asked for a lot of feedback from Medieval Madness fans before starting. It was suggested that I illustrate the Six Kings of each of the Castles you destroy in the game. The Earl of Ego, Sir Psycho, Francois De Grimm, Lord Howard Hurtz, the Duke of Bourbon, and of course, Payne! It was also suggested that I add a bunch of tributes to Monty Python’s Holy Grail, so I snuck in as many as I could. Overall, the general feedback was that they wanted to see something more colorful, light-hearted, and fun than the original backglass art, which was created by the legendary pinball artists, Greg Freres and John Youssi.
This is my most detailed and time-consuming alternate Backglass so far (I’ve also designed one for Attack From Mars, and another for Monster Bash). Medieval Madness is a highly respected and coveted pinball game, and I wanted to put everything I had into this to pay it the respect it deserved. I hope fans of the game are satisfied!
This video shows the difference between the Acrylic Backglass and Translite:
Also available as a flexible Translite for $119.99:
Medieval Madness Alternative Translite
Need an LED Frame? Add a LED Translite/Backglass Frame to your order: Illuminated Translite Frame – Rgb + White W/ Remote Control