Alternative Translite artwork of the classic Monster Bash Backglass redrawn in my own style. Officially licensed from Williams!
I added a ton of details and easter eggs into the design. It’s packed full of nods to some of my favorite alien franchises.
- 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in an Attack From Mars machine, or a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing). Looks beautiful when backlit!
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-Printed on High-quality flexible translite material.
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Designed to work great with LIT Frames LED Translite Frames
Thicker than most Factory Translites!
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by SpotlightDisplays.com – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
INSTALL and REVIEW of my Translites and SideBlades by Cary Hardy:
How to install my Alternate Translite:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)