Williams Pinball Mashup Volume 2 Translite created by Brian Allen.
Featuring hand-drawn characters from 14 different classic Williams Pinball games, including: Firepower, Black Rose, Road Show, Cyclone, Pharaoh, Dr. Dude, Earthshaker, Swords of Fury, Algar, Laser Cue, Time Fantasy, Barracora, Flash, and Sorcerer.
This artwork is officially licensed from Williams!
Available in Translites, Art Prints, and giant Vinyl Banners.
26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing) and most Williams pinball machines of that era. Looks beautiful when backlit!
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-Printed on High-quality flexible translite material.
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Designed to work great with LIT Frames LED Translite Frames
Thicker than most Factory Translites!
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by SpotlightDisplays.com – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
INSTALL and REVIEW of my Translites and SideBlades by Cary Hardy:
How to install my Alternate Translite:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)