Alternate Translite artwork of the classic Fish Tales pinball Backglass created by Brian Allen. Officially licensed from Williams!
- 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in any Fish Tales machine, or a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing). Looks beautiful when backlit!
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-printed on firm, thick, flexible Translite material, with a silk-screened white backing.
I’m proud to present the artwork for my Alternate Fish Tales backglass and Translite! This is my most time-consuming and detailed design yet, and for me, the most challenging so far.
Also available as a Limited Edition 1/8″ Thick Acrylic Backglass for $225:
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by Lit Frames – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
INSTALL and REVIEW of my Translites and SideBlades by Cary Hardy:
How to install my Alternate Translite:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)