These officially-licensed Medieval Madness decals feature my hand-drawn artwork and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your Medieval Madness pinball machine.
My Side Art Blades are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.
All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me, artist Brian Allen. Ships directly from the artist.
- Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and come with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
- Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
- The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation. (10-15 minute installation)
- Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
- Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for many years.
- The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
- Fits ALL Medieval Madness pinball machines.
- Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
- Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).
These Art Blades are produced and designed and in the USA!
How to install my Side Blades:
There are multiple ways to install the Side Blades, but here is one of them:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)
Copyright © 2020 by Brian Allen, FlyLand Designs Inc.