The artwork I created for the Alien Pinball LE backglass for Heighway Pinball is now available as a Translite.
- 26.5″ tall by 18.375″ wide (same size as William’s 90’s WPC translites)
- Please note this WILL NOT fit inside the Alien pinball machine. It is for lightboxes only (Fits in LIT Frames by Brad Hunter).
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-Printed on High-quality flexible translite material.
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Designed to work great with LIT Frames LED Translite Frames
26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing) and most Williams pinball machines of that era. Looks beautiful when backlit!
Thicker than most Factory Translites!
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by SpotlightDisplays.com – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
INSTALL and REVIEW of my Translites and SideBlades by Cary Hardy: