These officially-licensed Monster Bash decals feature my hand-drawn artwork, and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your pinball machine.
My Art Blades are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.
All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me, artist Brian Allen. Ships directly from the artist.
- Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and comes with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
- Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
- The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.
- Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
- Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for up to 10 years
- The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
- Fits ALL Williams Monster Bash pinball machines:
– Monster Bash (Chicago Gaming Remake) (Classic, Limited, and Special Editions)
– Monster Bash (Williams Original)
- Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
- Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).
These Art Blades are produced and designed and in the USA!
How to install my Side Blades:
There are multiple ways to install the Side Blades, but here is one of them:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)
Copyright © 2020 by Brian Allen, FlyLand Designs Inc.