Review of Vinyl Disorder Custom Stickers
After trying several other sticker printers, I found that Vinyl Disorder was the best by far.
I recently set out to make custom stickers of my artwork made for promotion, and decided to try Vinyl Disorder, because some of my favorite artists were using them.
I did a mid-air jump-kick when a giant box of stickers came from Vinyl Disorder recently. The kiss-cut vinyl stickers had great color reproduction, came super-quick (not a single sticker damaged), and the cuts were perfect. Great customer service as well – I couldn’t be more pleased.
I tried a lot of other sticker companies, and they are clearly the best in my opinion. I highly recommended them for any artist looking to get stickers made of their work!
Here are some more features I loved about Vinyl Disorder:
- I received a quote the same day I contacted them, even though my request was a little different than anything on their site.
- They printed 100s of kiss-cut vinyl stickers of over 30 different designs of my artwork in a really short period of time
- The stickers are extremely high quality. Really tough, thick vinyl.
- Great color reproduction
- Each set was individually wrapped with a sample sticker stuck to the bag so it was easy to see which stack was which design.
- None of the stickers arrived bent or tarnished
- They sent the order to me very quickly – especially considering how large my order was
- One of the lowest prices I found (I got quotes from five other sticker companies)
- Unlike other sticker shops, I really liked that I could order a really low run of each design (in this case, just 50).
- Worked with my PSD files, with minimum setup on my part.
Thanks to Vinyl Disorder, I’m able to offer delightfully stickable sets of my artwork – take a look!