Alternate Acrylic Backglass artwork of the classic Bram Stoker’s Dracula Backglass created by Brian Allen. Officially licensed from Williams!
Limited to only 125!!
- Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
- Double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing make the colors really pop.
- Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in any Theater of Magic pinball machine or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
- Fits Bram Stoker’s Dracula pinball machines
- It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED EDITION.
I’m very proud of this new alternate artwork I created for Bram Stoker’s Dracula pinball machines and Translite frames, and for Side Blades.
This artwork is also available as:
• Translite: Bram Stoker’s Dracula Translite
• Side Blades: Bram Stokers Dracula Sideblades
Here’s a video on how this artwork was created: