The Pennsylvania Cannabis Festival Poster I created for the 2020 event in Kutztown PA. I wanted to take inspiration from Kutztown and found a Dutch Folk art motif that I loved Typically a scene involving two colorful birds intertwined with flowers, on a parchment colored paper. I thought it would be fun to explore my own take on these birds and have them enjoying some cannabis. This poster was so well received that I decided to put it on a t-shirt.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
**T-shirts are Shipped Separately from the Manufacturer.