Alternate Translite artwork of the Braham Stoker’s Dracula pinball Backglass created by Brian Allen. Officially licensed from Williams!
- Fits Braham Stoker’s Dracula machines
- 26.5″X18.375″ Tall. Measures to fit in Braham Stoker’s Dracula machine, or a lightbox (90’s WMS/Bally sizing). Looks beautiful when backlit!
- White silk-screened backing produces very high illumination
- Extra-thick, rigid Translite (thicker than most factory Translites, including Stern)
- Signed by the artist, Brian Allen
- Reverse-printed on firm, thick, flexible Translite material, with a silk-screened white backing.
This artwork is also available as:
• Limited Edition Acrylic Backglass:Braham Stokers Dracula Alternate Acrylic Backglass (Limited Edition)
• Side Blades:
About the Translites:
My Translites use a thicker material than the Translites produced by Stern and some other Pinball Manufacturers. They have a Silk-Screened White layer on the back to give them extra rigidity and helps them light up brilliantly.
NEED A LED FRAME FOR YOUR TRANSLITE?
I highly recommend the LED frames sold by SpotlightDisplays.com – you can check them out here:
They fit all my Williams 26.5″ X 18.375″ Translites.
How to install my Alternate Translite:
(video by the helpful and handsome Cary Hardy)